This is to inform the general public that Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) is desirous of engaging the services of a competent and qualified contractor to carry out the following maintenance works:
Project Tittle: setting up of meter generation museum/gallery for National Meter Test Station Oshodi-Lagos.
- Interested and Qualified Contractors are requested to collect the blank Bill of Quantities (BOQ) from Office of the Head Procurement, NEMSA CHQ, No. 4, Dar es Salaam Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja as from Wednesday, 4th August 2021 (9:00am – 5:00pm).
- Eligibility Requirements:
You are therefore, requested to submit your quotation supported by the under listed information/documents: –
- Company’s Profile indicating full company address(es) with telephone numbers and e-mail of the company;
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 2 and CAC 7;
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020) valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate (PENCOM) valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1st January, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least one (1) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and photographs of the projects;
- Submission of Bids:
Interested Contractors are to submit one (1) original and one (1) copy each of both technical and financial document enclosed in a sealed envelope boldly addressed to the Head Procurement and submitted at the Office of the Head Procurement, NEMSA CHQ, No. 4, Dar es Salaam Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja not later than 12:00Noon, Wednesday, 11th August 2021.
Note: Submissions can be made through courier services provided it is before the deadline for bids submission.
- Opening of Bids:
The Opening of both technical and financial proposals will commence immediately after the deadline for submission by 12:00Noon, Wednesday, 11th August 2021 at the Procurement Department, NEMSA CHQ, No. 4, Dar es Salaam Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
- This Advert shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NEMSA to award any contract, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NEMSA.
- NEMSA reserves the right to take decisions on any of the documents received.
- NEMSA reserves the right to suspend or cancel the bidding process at any stage if and when the need arises in the interest of the general public without incurring any liabilities to the bidders or proffering any reasons for such suspension or cancellation.
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Head Procurement via: email@example.com before the deadline for bids submission.
4th August, 2021.