Public Affairs Department
The Public Affairs Department has the sole responsibility of maintaining a positive public image of the Agency by building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders on common grounds. The department is also charged with information dissemination and communication advice.
- To manage and defend the reputation/corporate image of the Agency, and maintain a close liaison with relevant stakeholders in a manner that will promote confidence in the activity of NEMSA and achieve organizational goals.
- Proactively monitor and maintain contact with the media establishments (Electronics and Print media) to ensure sustained cordial relationships.
- Plan and co-ordinate press facility tours, coverage and commissioning of projects and other activities of the Agency.
- Organize press conferences and briefings for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Plan and co-ordinate the production of the Agency’s In-House Journal
- Plan and supervise the production of relevant information reference source publications e.g. flyers, brochures, banners and billboard.
- Plan and supervise the production of Radio/TV jingles, documentaries, advertorials, and supplements/features in the electronic and print media to publicize new policies, programs, and activities of the Agency.
- Delegate responsibilities for prompt response to adverse reports in both the print and electronic media.
- Identification of potential donor assistance and relationship management
- Donor Organisation engagement – enlightening donors about NEMSA objectives and importance in the NESI