The NEMSA Medical Center, Maitama was established to respond to the health needs of staff in the Agency, power sector stakeholders and the general public. In line with the NEMSA ACT 2015, that places the Agency in charge of Health and Safety in the power sector, the medical center provides the platform in which all medical aspects within the mandate are certified.
The medical center is committed to:
- Efficient healthcare delivery, with committed professional medical staff, state of the art laboratory and diagnostic equipment.
- General Out-Patient Clinic with diagnosis and management of common medical and surgical cases
- Accident and Emergency/Trauma Unit
- Pre-employment medical screening
- Preventive health counselling
- Comprehensive timed health screening (HIV Aids, Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity etc)
- Serology etc
- Ultrasound Scan Services, X-Rays and ECG
- Internal Medicine
- Physiotherapy Services (To commence soon)