This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) is desirous of engaging the services of a competent and qualified contractor to carry out the following maintenance works:
Project Tittle: Setting up of Meter Generation Museum/Gallery for National Meter Test Station Kaduna.
- Interested and qualified Contractors are advised to collect the blank Bill of Quantity (BOQ) from Office of the Head Procurement, NEMSA CHQ, No. 4, Dar Es Salam Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja as from Thursday 27th October 2021 (9.00am – 5.00pm).
- Eligibility Requirements:
You are therefore, requested to submit your quotation supported by the under listed information/documents:
- Company’s Profile indicating full company address(es) with telephone numbers and e-mail of the company;
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC 7;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate(PENCOM) valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ( 2018, 2019, 2020 ) valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance Certificate valid till 31ST December 2021
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2021
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least one (1) similar job executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, and photographs of the projects;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1st January, 2022 or valid Certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
- Submission of Bids:
Interested Contractors are to submit one (1) original and (1) copy each of both technical and financial document enclosed in a sealed envelope boldly addressed to the Head Procurement and submitted at the office of the Head Procurement, NEMSA CHQ, No. 4 Dar Es Salam Crescent, Wuse II Abuja not later than 12:00 Noon, Tuesday 2nd November 2021.
Note: Submission can be made through courier services provided it is before the deadline for bids submission.
- Opening of Bids:
The Opening of both technical and financial proposals will commence immediately after the deadline for submission by 12:00 Noon, Tuesday 2nd November 2021 at the Procurement Department, NEMSA CHQ, No. 4 Dar Es Salam Crescent, Wuse II Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Disclaimer Notice:
i This Advert shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NEMSA to award any contract, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NEMSA.
ii NEMSA reserves the right to take decisions on any of the documents received.
iii NEMSA reserves the right to suspend or cancel the bidding process at any stage when the need arises in the interest of the general public without incurring any liabilities to the bidders or proffering any reasons for such suspension or cancellation.
For further enquiries, please contact the office of the Procurement via: email@example.com before the deadline for submission.
27th October 2021
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) intends to carry out the Consultancy Services for the supervision of the construction of National Meter Test Station (NMTS) Kano, Kano State.
- Interested and competent Contractors are advised to collect the Terms Of Reference (TOR) and submit their quotations on or before 11:00am on Wednesday, 30th September, 2015 at the Office of the Head (Procurement), Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA), No. 4, Dar Es Salam Street, Wuse II, Abuja.
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Business Registration
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate
- Valid PENCOM Certificate Expiring December 2020
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) (expiring December 2019)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Clearance Certificate (expiring December 2019)
- NSITF Certificate of Compliance (expiring December 2019)
- Relevant/Cognate Experience on similar projects (attach award letters and completion certificates)
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) / Evidence of Financial Capacity to execute the project/ Bank Reference Letter
- Valid Interim Registration Report (IRR)
14th September, 2015.